The village office is here to serve the community! Some of the things that we can help you with include:
- EZ Passes (See below)
- Passport Services (See below)
- Dumpster Rental (See below)
- Cemetery Plots
- Appliance / Furniture Items:
Call the Village Office at 293-3720 to add yourself to the list for appliance/furniture pick up. These items will not be picked up unless it is on the list since a different truck is used for this purpose.
- Recycling Bins & Garbage Toters:
Recycling Bins maybe be picked up at the Village Office from 8:30-4:00. If you need a garbage toter call 293-3720 or stop in to be added to the list and your toter will be dropped off at your house on the next garbage day.
Utility Bills (Electric/Sewer)
The Village of Churchville currently offers a few ways to pay your utility bills.
- Mail to PO Box 613 Churchville, NY 14428
- Use the secure drop box near the front door of the Village Office (23 E Buffalo St) – Please do not leave cash in the drop box
- Pay in person Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00 at the Village Office
- Payment over the phone using a credit card
- Automatic withdrawal from your bank account
We are currently doing passports by appointment only, please call the Village Office to set up your appointment. Summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday.
The Village of Churchville now accepts Passport Applications. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports on Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Village Office, 23 E. Buffalo St, Churchville, NY.
Photos will be taken on site for $10.00 or bring two 2″x2″ passport photos of your own.
Appointments are requested, but walk in service is available.
You must bring with you the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of valid NYS driver’s license
- Proof of name change if needed (marriage certificate, etc)
- Expired Passport (if applicable)
- Check or Money Order Only
- For pricing and more information: http://www.travel.state.gov
The Village of Churchville owns dumpsters that are available for Village residents to rent. Dumpsters are available on a first-come first-serve basis. An application must be filled out at the Village Office and a fee is due before delivery. Dumpsters will be picked up on Monday mornings. These dumpsters are to be used for the following materials only: remodeling materials (no asbestos, stone, metal or concrete) and general household clean-up materials. Roofing materials may be put into the dumpsters but can only fill the dumpster half full due to the weight.
8:30am – 4:00pm
Summer Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Mon – Thurs: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 1:00pm
585-293-3720 ext 113
23 E. Buffalo St.
Churchville, NY 14428